BILL of RIGHTS
- They shall be permitted to use it to their strategic advantage to boost operational excellence, foster better customer experiences, and spark value-generating innovations that set their organizations apart from the competition
- No data citizen shall be bound by organizational silos. All shall enjoy the right to replace rigid rules with open collaboration to facilitate the flow of data and drive innovation across departments, functional groups, and company subsidiaries.
- Each User shall have the right to obtain data in the format that is best suited for their use, in order to be most productive
- All data citizens shall possess the right to understand the source of the data, the appropriate authoritative source and any transformation that it may have undergone
- To have each Data Citizens be part of creating Data Management Best practices and influence how the data is “Governed”
- All data citizens, without limitation, shall have the right to a governance experience that feeds both natural and straightforward. They shall be empowered to actively participate in data governance.
The right for all data citizens to have absolute trust in data quality, transparency, and usability of their data
- No data citizen shall be bound by dirty data. All should be empowered to spot errors, raise issues, and fix data, and thus giving the responsibility to nurture the data and keep it reliable
Tangible Accelerated Benefits
We want to understand your business and devise and implement a “Stratecution” Strategy & Delivery that provides tangible accelerated benefits to the business.
We want to support your vision to make Data Governance an enabler for the business and build genuine Business Partnerships
Metadata driven Strategic Advantage
We are shaping the Industry to leveraging metadata for strategic advantage across the organization